Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the method followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and look for a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.